Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Skincare Routine!

Hello my dears!
 
If I've been quiet around here, it's simply because I've been drowning in a sea of 7th and 8th grade essays. After many trials and tribulations, I finally have my skin care routine video posted. This video gave me so much trouble- but it's up!

 
Spring is a time for skin rejuvenation, and I love to mix up my skincare routine.  I don't need the heavy duty moisturizers anymore, and my skin loves the sunlight.  Recently I've been pleased with the products I've been using, so I thought I'd share what I've been doing in a video!

 
 
Products mentioned:
-First aid beauty face cleanser
-Clarisonic Mia
-First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
-Boots Botanics- All Bright Hydrating Day Cream*
-Boots Botanics- All Bright Hydrating Night Cream*
-Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask*
-Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask
-Boots No7 Hydrating Mineral Spray*
-Boots Botanics Tinted Moisturizer*
 
Don't forget to enter to win Boots Beauty Products here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer:
Items marked with a (*) were sent to me for consideration, but all opinions are my own. I am 100% honest with my lovely viewers and readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank ypu very much for the suggestions!
    it's really really useful since I'm looking for new products for my skin care!

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete