Sunday, August 18, 2013

Makeup Collection 2013!

Happy Sunday!

I've been off the map for a little bit with starting my first year of teaching.  I'm having a really hard time balancing everything, and hopefully, I'll be able to work out a good system soon.  Teaching has been extremely rough, and everyday I want to give up a little bit.  But, just have to keep going, and working on things :)

How has your August been going?  Are you having a tough time, like I am, balancing the struggles of life?  Sometimes, it's hard to keep chuggin' along.  Lately, I've wanted to curl up into a ball with a glass of wine and not come out until the storm passes.  But, alas, there are duties and responsibilities to attend to.  Leave your best tips on balancing down below in the comments.  Let me know how you cope with stress and disorder! Basically, my only survival tip has been to run, duck, cover, and buy the latest lipstick.

On that note, I wanted to share my makeup collection with you today. It's been a long time coming, and I'm quite sure I re-filmed this bad boy about four times.  Maybe five?  However, I'm finally happy with the organization (for the most part), and cannot wait to see how you store your makeup!  Please leave some video responses on my YouTube channel, or leave a link to your blog post!

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you had gotten to, but I figured you were busy with school. :) Will head over to YT to check out the video, I love looking at collections and organization!

    ReplyDelete