When the seasons change, so come the change in our daily beauty routines. We need to find new products to pamper our skin, especially as the fall and winter bring dry patches and cold weather. Well, for a lot of you cold weather is a thing, but Arizona still hasn't got the memo. These are a few of the products from Boots No7 and Botanics that I have been loving/ lusting after. They may give you a bit of fall and winter beauty inspiration:
1. Boots Botanics Rebalance Refining Body Scrub ($11.99)- This scrub features all natural ingredients such as sea salt and golden sugar to scrub away your dry patches. But, with almond oil and cocoa butter, it definitely won't dry you out. The perfect remedy to a long day in the cold.
2. Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Calming Night Cream ($13.99)- This night cream has marshmallow in it...What?! Absolutely awesome in my opinion. But it actually really calms and soothes the skin overnight. It will help replenish your skin after those brisk fall walks and football games.
3. Boots No7 Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil ($8.99)- This is the best $9 I've ever spent. When the bottle says luxurious, they really mean it. With an aroma that is reminiscent of a spa, it leaves the skin soft and supple while nourishing with multiple vitamins.
4. Boots No7 Lip Crayon ($9.99)- These lip crayons seem to be all the rage once fall hits, but these are new to the Boots No7 line. While most lip crayons dry you out, these ones are extra moisturizing, and I didn't have a problem. They have a range of colors from nude to hot pink, and a couple of darker colors suitable for fall.
5. Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Serum Bottle ($24.99)- This is a new product that I have not yet tried, but am extremely curious about. I have a lot of skin tone problems and pigmentation issues. This is technically an anti-aging product and it helps with firming the skin and skin tone improvement. This is a product that will definitely be in my skin routine soon.
What products are your fall must haves? Let me know below!